Fruit Juice Jelly
- 3 Table spoon Gelatine Powder
- 1L 100% Freshly Squeezed Orange Juice
- Step 1 - In a medium bowl, combine gelatine powder in 1/4 of the juice and mix well.
- Step 2 - Meanwhile, heat up remaining juice in the microwave or on the stove until hot but not boiling.
- Step 3 - Pour hot juice into cold juice/gelatine mixture. Stir until gelatine powder has dissolved.
- Step 4 - Pour jelly into desired container/mould and allow to set overnight in the fridge
- Tips - Other juices such as Orange & Mango, Apple Juice and Berry Juice will also work using this method.